I just recently put the “popular posts” plugin on my WordPress blog, so these are the 10 most popular posts that came up that folks looked at over the past few months. Still, I think it reflects what was a blessing to folks this year.
It seems that people had marriage on their mind this year, as several of my most popular posts were on that subject. But, I guess it could also be that it was on MY mind, too!
1) The most popular post, 3 Ways to Play With Your Husband, was written for My series on A Lasting Marriage. They were all very popular, but 3 Ways to Play was the most clicked on and read. If you missed any of those posts, you can find them here.
2) Also part of A Lasting Marriage Series (hence it has the same blog button!) and a very popular one was the post, 8 Ways to be Your Husband’s Best Friend. It has a heap of practical ideas to help us draw us closer to our mates.
3) Tips for Stress- Free Mornings was part of the Holiday-Time Stress-Free Living Series. Being a homeschooling mom of seven has driven me to desperation and back, and on the way I’ve learned a few things that helped me keep my sanity. Well, I guess that’s disputed, too…anyway, you may find the tips useful!
4) During my Lionproof: Keeping Your Children from the Claws of the Devil series, I wrote a popular post titled Why I Choose Joy, I wrote about the many things I’ve learned through the hardships of my husband’s Lyme Disease which he’s had for about 20+ years now. Our attitude to our trials absolutely affects our children. If you missed any of the Lionproof series, you can find them here.
5) Another post in my Stress-Free Living series that was very popular is the post The Very BEST Stress Buster! Amidst all the hustle and bustle and stress of the holiday – or, if you’re a homeschooling mom, ANY day – there is one thing that can bring help and strength. It’s not me-time, it’s God-time!
6) One of the posts which was popular is one that I feel is extremely important in this day of high frustration is Preventing Temper Tantrums Believe it or not, they CAN be prevented. And once prevented, you avoid a whole PILE of stress in the home.
7) Another post from A Lasting Marriage series was popular: 3 Things That Make Your Hubby LOVE to Come Home! I wrote about the three areas our men think about when they walk in the door, and how we as wives can make them LOVE coming home!
8) I wrote Too Big to Be Thankful? in my Stress-Free Living series. It’s easy to become proud or even just tired of being thankful. Greatness begins with gratefulness; when we cease to be grateful, we cease to be great.
9) I felt 4 Things That Will Send You to the Divorce Court – and how to prevent them! was extremely important, in this day of throw-away marriages. It was also one of the series, A Lasting Marriage.
10) But God Had Other Plans… was part of the series titled My Love Story. This one seemed to be the most popular of all of them.
There you have it, folks! These are the 10 most popular posts of 2013, all wrapped up neatly and tied with a bow!
Question: What were your favorite things to read about on the blogosphere, either here or anywhere? What are some of your favorite blogs?
- I have many people who follow along on my Facebook page for daily encouragements, reminders, and exciting assignments! It’s a great group of folks – come join us!
- Lydia my blog button designer, is available for designing blog buttons for anyone! Please contact me at lisaraub (at) rocket mail (dot) com! She will do a GREAT JOB at a tremendous price.
Lionproof: Keeping Your Children from the Claws of the Devil is OUT! It’s now available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and NOW it’s available here!! Check out the sidebar on the right! Lydia did a great job in putting that on, didn’t she??